DITEC Expert - Information of specialist
Note – DITEC Expert projects may differ in some countries according to local customs, uses and commercial issues.
Should you require further information, please contact our customer service to be provided with contacts for our branch or local distributors.
3 reasons to become a DITEC Expert
Being a DITEC Expert means undertaking to respect a number of conditions; in exchange, DITEC undertakes to allow you to benefit from specific advantages. This means: simplicity at the service of efficiency.
- Priority deliveries
- Privileged technical assistance
- Technical and sales training
- Business growth backing
- Preferential sales conditions
- Common sales proposals
- Availability of a complete range of products
- Group synergy while maintaining your own independence
- Produkt warranty and installation in conformity with regulations
- Benefiting from the strength of an international brand name
- Backed by a quality brand name
- Use of the DITEC image and communication media at a national and international level
The DITEC Expert profile
"A professional with plenty of technical know-how
as regards the products and the market, firmly intent
on safeguarding the DITEC brand and sales policy".
The choice of products, your professionalism,
the delivery times and the quality of your work
are your visiting card for your customers.
Specialised in the supply and installation of at least one of the 4 DITEC product ranges in his own sector:
- Automations for gates, garage doors and entrance doors. Automatic barriers
- Automatic pedestrian doors.
- Overhead, industrial and residential doors
- Industrial flexible doors